NEW PATIENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
FEES & BILLING STRUCTURE
- Please ensure you bring your Medicare Card and Concession Cards to your appointments. It is practice policy to check at every appointment.
- Phone consults available for all patients including mental health with a valid Medicare card
- On Saturdays we Bulk Bill
- Overseas Students welcome – please make sure you bring your private health fund and student cards to the consult. If you have BUPA, Medibank, AHM or Allianz Overseas student cover you will not be charged. If you have any other private health overseas covers, payment will be required after the consult and there will be no GAP for most consults.
- Some procedures may attract a private fee, for your convenience facilities are available whereby you can process your Medicare rebate on the spot and it will be deposited back into your bank account the next working day; as long as your bank account is linked with Medicare.
- Walk-ins are always welcome at Vitalia Healthcare, all patients will be triaged by our staff and given an appointment suitable to the urgency of the matter.
- Veteran Affair patients are always welcome and there will be no charge to the patient as long as you have a valid Veteran Affairs Card. Have you left the defence forces since the 1st July 2019 and completed at least one day full time service, then you will be eligible for the Annual Veteran Health Check. A comprehensive physical and mental health assessment that provides a structured plan to assist with helping to resolve your healthcare needs, covered by DVA no out of pocket expenses for the health assessment.
- Telehealth consults that are bulk billed coming soon for patients with Corona Virus symptoms
Worker's Compensation & Motor Vehicle Claims
- Vitalia Healthcare welcomes workers compensation and motor vehicle patients. When making an appointment please choose the appropriate appointment type for your appointment and bring your claim number to the appointment.
- Certain Procedures may attract a private fee which is payable on the day (outlined below).
- We will provide any costs for procedures to the patient before the procedure. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to talk to our friendly receptionists.
Iron Infusions – $150.00 – Medicare Rebate – $75.05
Lesion removals – $30.00 gap on average
- If an appointment is missed, a non-attendance fee of $20 will be charged to the patient. To avoid this fee please notify us two hours prior to your appointment time if you are unable to attend.
Private & Treatment Room Fees
- Current and previous governments have failed to regularly increase the Medicare rebates. This means Medicare rebates have never kept pace with the cost of living and have never covered the true cost of delivering quality medical care.
- The private and treatment room fees are being charged so that Vitalia Healthcare can provide you and your family with high quality healthcare whilst also covering the ever-increasing costs of running a medical centre in Perth. To determine the treatment room fee being charged please contact reception with the name of the procedure being completed.
- Vitalia Healthcare has chosen to continue to subsidise your healthcare by setting our private fees lower than the current recommended fee schedule set by the Medical Association of Australia (AMA).
Fluent in English and Mandarin. An experienced female GP that has special interests in skin checks and excisions, antenatal care, women’s health and children’s health.