**New Patients are Always Welcome**
**All Patients will be Bulk Billed**
Please ensure you bring your Medicare Card and Concession Cards to your appointments. It is practice policy to check at every appointment.
On Saturdays Dr Nandar Aye – Bulk Bills everyone
- Some procedures may attract a private fee, for your convenience facilities are available whereby you can process your Medicare rebate on the spot and it will be deposited back into your bank account the next working day; as long as your bank account is linked with Medicare.
- Walk-ins are always welcome at Vitalia Healthcare, all patients will be triaged by our staff and given an appointment suitable to the urgency of the matter.
- Veteran Affair patients are always welcome and there will be no charge to the patient as long as you have a valid Veteran Affairs Card.
WORKERS COMPENSATION AND MOTOR VEHICLE CLAIMS
- Vitalia Healthcare welcomes workers compensation and motor vehicle patients. When making an appointment please choose the appropriate appointment type for your appointment and bring your claim number to the appointment.
- Certain Procedures may attract a private fee which is payable on the day (outlined below).
- Any costs for procedures will be provided to the patient before the procedure. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to talk to our friendly receptionists.
- If an appointment is missed, a non-attendance fee of $20 will be charged to the patient. To avoid this fee please notify us two hours prior to your appointment time if you are unable to attend.
PRIVATE AND TREATMENT ROOM FEES
- Current and previous governments have failed to regularly increase the Medicare rebates. This means Medicare rebates have never kept pace with the cost of living and have never covered the true cost of delivering quality medical care.
- The private and treatment room fees are being charged so that Vitalia Healthcare can provide you and your family with high quality healthcare whilst also covering the ever-increasing costs of running a medical centre in Perth. To determine the treatment room fee being charged please contact reception with the name of the procedure being completed.
- Vitalia Healthcare has chosen to continue to subsidise your healthcare by setting our private fees lower than the current recommended fee schedule set by the Medical Association of Australia (AMA).